CALL FOR PAPERS – MPR SMART TALKS
We would like to exchange many ideas! In order to give as many conference participants as possible the opportunity to actively participate, that means: 15 images for 20 seconds each. The total time per presentation is five minutes.
Please have a look at this video – it might inspire you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek46u3UgE1o
Here are some of the guiding questions of your MPR Smart Talks. There are more and we are curious about your answers:
- What do you think about evergreen content?
- How do you reach your traditional target groups tomorrow?
- How do you reach people that you have never reached?
- How do your visitors/users reach the museum in terms of communication?
- What do you think about content-based branding?
- Will the digital kill the analog?
- What about new branding strategies?
- Is BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) the best device for on-site media guides?
- What about digital / hybrid scenography?
Deadline for ICOM MPR Smart Talk contributions 15th May 2021
Each abstract should include:
- Name and Surname of the author(s)
- Author(s) place of work and position
- Title of the Smart Talk
- Abstract text
- Contact details (e-mail address, cell number)
- Type of participation (on-site or virtual)
The results of the review of the abstracts will be communicated to the applicants before 1 June 2021.
REGISTRATION VIRTUAL PARTICIPANTS
Even if you attend the conference only as a virtual guest, we want to hear your voice, your thoughts!
Legal agreement by submitting your video statement, you agree to its publication on the media platforms of ICOM MPR.
Only statements that comply with the spirit of the ICOM Statutes will be published, but ICOM MPR is under no obligation to publish all videos.
Pre-registration will soon be open at http://mpr.mini.icom.museum/lets-talk-2021
If you are outside of Russia – please register here: further information is coming soon